2. Metro Transit Regional Day Passes are $5 with a Compass Card ($7 without: $5 Day Pass plus $2 for reusable Compass Card) and available from ticket vending machines
3. External Battery - Because someone else may get to a plug before you.
4. Travel Power Strip - If you do get to a plug first you share it with others.
5. Gadget Bag - Keep all your gadgets and wires nice and neat http://amzn.com/B005GD9W46
6. WhatsApp - Just found out about this app a couple of days ago. Keep connected by messages with your friends.
7. Water bottles
8. Dress in layers - It can be freezing inside the center. It will be hot outside, so be pre parted to peel off layers as needed.
9. Wear comfortable shoes or sneakers - You will be walking a lot.
10. Buy some fruits from the supermarket - A nice healthy snack and cheaper than the expensive food inside the convention center.
Check out the Comics Beat for more ideas.
Share, subscribe and comment.
Remember... Just Create!
Post a Comment
I always like to read your comments.